How To Increase Productivity through Life Hacks--Especially for Women: Fearless In 5
Updated: Oct 8, 2019
If there is one constant amongst most successful professionals I know, it’s that there is just not enough time in the day. Add on the responsibilities of being a parent, and the window gets smaller. And if you are a working woman, who needs to keep up with having your hair styled, colored, nails polished, and being well-dressed… well, you may feel like you are struggling to make it all work.
That’s why our CEO and Founder Jennifer Willey focuses on Life Hacks for professional women--5 ways you can multi-task to the max to increase your productivity in this week’s Fearless in 5.
1. Bring your laptop to the hair and nail salon… while everyone else is flipping through the latest celebrity magazines, you can get ‘in the zone’ with totally uninterrupted time. While you are at it, get UV or LED manicures/pedicures so it can last up to 4 weeks.
2. Don’t waste time at the store or dry cleaners--try Rent the Runway Unlimited: Choose your clothes for the week while you are waiting for a conference call to start. Never visit a dry cleaner again.
3. Research shows you can amp up your creativity with meditation… so if you are short on time, take 5 minutes in the shower to meditate.
4. Make household chores entertaining--Listen to audiobooks while doing dishes, laundry and shuttling the kids around town.
5. Brainstorm while on the sidelines at practices and games. You can jot down your brilliant ideas in your phone in a Google Doc or Evernote so they are easily accessible anywhere you are!
If you have some favorite life hacks, please share them in the comments below. We are all in this together--let’s help each other out!